JOIN THE SCARLETT WINE CLUB!
It only takes a few minutes to register for your Scarlett Wine Club membership!
Simply complete the form below and start enjoying extraordinarily decadent wines from Napa Valley’s premier winery!
**By clicking on the “Join Now” button, I agree to the terms and conditions of Scarlett Wine Club membership, as listed below.**
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- In becoming a member, you represent that you are at least 21 years old and that the person you are directing delivery to is at least 21 years old.
- In becoming a member, you authorize Scarlett Wines to automatically bill your credit card on file for quarterly shipments. Prices will be as indicated on the shipping calendar, plus applicable tax and shipping charges.
- Member discounts are not valid with any other special offers or discounts offered by Scarlett Wines.
- Member benefits are non-transferable.
- No exchanges are allowed.
- Address and Billing Information Changes - It is the responsibility of the member to notify Scarlett Wines of any address or credit card changes before wine is shipped. Additional UPS charges will be billed to the member when change-in-address or package re-route requests are received by Scarlett Wines after shipments have occurred, including undeliverable, returned or misdirected shipments.
- Cancellation Policy - Memberships may be canceled at any time with written notice without further obligation, except for wine shipments billed or shipped prior to receipt of notice by Scarlett Wines. All selections that have been billed are non-refundable.
- We ship UPS Ground with an estimate of 5-7 business days for delivery. We are unable to ship to a P.O. Box APO/FPO, and an adult signature is required at the time of delivery. If you are unable to sign for your wine package on any of the 3 delivery attempts, UPS will return your package to Scarlett Wines. You have the option to have your package held for pick up or reshipped for an additional shipping fee. We cannot ship in above 80 degrees or below 30 degrees, we cannot control what regional routes are taken and through what temperatures. Utilizing our discretion, we will not ship when there are hot or cold waves in large portions of the country. We will ship in a reasonable time period when extreme temperatures subside. We will replace bottles that are damaged in transit for an additional shipping charge if the damaged bottle is returned. No exchanges are allowed. Any shipping costs incurred for refused, missed or reshipped wines are the responsibility of the member.
- Offer good in California and reciprocal states only. Restrictions and shipping costs vary for each state.
- Terms and conditions are subject to change without notice.